"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Earth Day Pisses Me Off

It does. Why? I think you know. Why should we care so much about the earth when over half the WORLD is under the poverty line? Why do we need to save the seals that help some people stay ABOVE that line? What if the only way they can earn a living in good ole Canada is by killing and selling the seals? Huh? Have you ever stopped to think about the people who kill those cute little seals? They aren't all ruthless killers. Some of them have families to support! Why should we be taking away their way of life because of something that really doesn't affect anything? Is the seal population declining? If it is, then something should be done about overhunting, but not the actual hunt. People need those seals to survive.

Yea. I'm not happy. Can ya tell? My foot hurts. A lot. I've been walking on it all day. It hasn't been fun.

Ehly, you can tell I'm not in a good mood right now, so I'm gonna use that to tell you how I feel. That question the teacher asked WASN'T retarded. What if she was trying to make some sort of point? Also, the answer was just insensitive. What if you were a sibling or a parent of one of the kids who died? (There were 15, by the way. Plus the two kids who started it.) I'd be pretty offended if I heard that. Another thing, I just got done practically ranting about how I think it's insensitive that people think pot is more important than people dying. It's a rather stupid idea for you to tell me a story that's outright making fun of the whole incident. Did your mom put you on some sort of medicine that's making you loopy?

Today was supposed to be so good. I could feel it. Then it crashed and burned.

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment