"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I Get Super Envious of Chad (Butler)

I love listening to Switchfoot talk; they always have something interesting to say.

If I die tomorrow, I want this to happen:
Donate my organs, and give my body to science. I'm not going to be doing anything with it, so why not do something good? As far as all my stuff goes, divide it up amongst yourselves. EXCEPT. Give all the stuff Campbell ever gave to me back to him, unless of course he doesn't want it...and anything else he wants. Don't fight him kids. Oh, and Sara gets Clifford. No exceptions.
If my family doesn't go along with all of this, show them this, okay?
OH. and. No funeral. I don't like the idea of people mourning my death. Don't be sad I'm gone, be glad I lived. Have a party for all I care! Just no ceremony centered around being sad. That's not a fun emotion, and it really wouldn't honor my memory, now would it?

I'm listening to Switchfoot's music choices on a podcast. So far, they're rather interesting. Many songs that I would NEVER have imagined. Huh. Huh huh huh.

I really really like "Loser" by Beck. If you haven't listened to the song yet it's down in that general direction. vv

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment