"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Oatmeal is Oatmeal

More wisdom from my mom, that is.

So, you say you've got some new music, eh? Why, yes, I do! Now what exactly do you got there? Well, I'll tell you.
By way of CDs:
Oracular Spectacular by MGMT
Inside In/Inside Out by the Kooks
Room on Fire by the Strokes
Alice in Chains Greatest Hits (I love when I find awesome music in my dad's collection.)

By way of single songs:
Jeremy by Pearl Jam
Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Black Hole Sun by Soundgarden
Buddy Holly by Weezer
Loser by Beck
...Baby One More Time by Britney Spears (Dont judge. She was good in her hay day! She still is, in fact.)

Yes, I did watch Top 100 Songs of the 90's, and soon enough I will have plenty more 90's music where that came from, including all the Nirvana I can get my hands on. (RIP Kurt Cobain! Why do you have to be dead?!)

Also, I read The Boy in the Striped Pajamas over break. It was very very good, but very sad. I also read Vote for Larry, which I will talk about in greater detail when I'm not on my phone.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment