"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ima Make a LIST!

About what? I'm not quite sure yet, but I will make one. Maybe I'll make a list about things to make lists about. BRILLIANT, non? No. There are several requirements, though. This list has to be at LEAST thirty things long, and it can't be a list I've already written before.

I really really like Congratulations by MGMT. My favourtie song is either "Brian Eno" or "I Found a Whistle." Maybe "Congratulations." It really is very good. I encourage you to go out and buy it.
IT'S A WAVE THAT'S A CAT EATING ANOTHER CAT THAT'S RIDING IT!

http://www.unrelatedcaptions.com is very, very funny. I just realized I already secretly directed you there.

I've had a lovely Campbell-filled weekend.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment