"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Constantly Trying

Constantly trying to attempt to do what I'm told. Sure, I'll do it, but I wish I didn't have to, and, because for some reason, I'll do it well. I HAT PROJECTS! Right now I'm trying to finish a powerpoint presentation for Social Studies and it's not going so smoothly. Sure, I've got a lot finished, but there's still a bunch of holes. Like cheese. A Swiss prostitute, even (LAWL). Rrrg. I just want to get this over with, but I can't. Mostly because I'm LAZY! (Yea, most of this is my fault, but who cares? I feel like ranting. About nothing.)

Fracken' Davis is in fracken' Hong Kong. He's gonna be gone for three fracken' weeks as him and his dad circumnavigate the fracken' globe. Oh my gawsh. He fracken' has it all, doesn't he? I love him, really I do, but is it impossible not to be jealous of him all the time? He is a talented ladies man who gets to go around the world with his dad for three weeks. He's smart, too, and did I mention how talented he is? Seriously! You give this guy an instrument, he can play it. I hate and love him all at the same time.
He's the most interesting person I've ever met.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment