"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Boooowwwwiieeeee....


David Bowiee.... *sways* I do enjoy that song.

AND the Kooks. They're pretty awesomely legit if I do say so myself, and I just did. Wew-hew. I wanna make a pinhole camera. I just need some adhesive paper and a roll of film and some cardboard and a car to help me go find all this stuff. Oh yea. Look at these pictures!: http://blog.flickr.net/en/2010/04/19/pinhole-pinhole-pinhole-2/

Are they not epic? 'Cause I think they are, and I don't quite understand it all yet. But I'm hyper because I was listening to Coldplay, and that makes it all good. I was even hassling Bailey about why he doesn't like them. He says they're gay. That's not true. But then I asked him about MGMT and he likes them. Yay. I still need to thoroughly cross-examine his taste in music, though.

Download this week's single of the week before it goes down later in the night. Tomorrow it will be something different, and this week it's good. This is what it is:
Something Good Can Work by Two Door Cinema Club.
The music video isn't that bad either. It is:
Acapella by Kelis.
Look both of those up on Youtube, and I suggest you don't actually watch the video for the second song. It's rather strange, and could be a potential turnoff to an awesome song. That is not good. Nopenopenope. Music videos are sometimes really bad for songs. Like, have you ever seen a music video that sucked for a really good song? Nope. Not good, right? Yea.

Did I mention I'm hyper? 'Cause I kind of am. I'm relatively cooled off though. I love music. A lot. Even more, lately.

I WANT TO WATCH THE EPISODE OF SOUTH PARK I MISSED WHILE I WAS IN ARIZONA RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN'T! Darn. I wanna know why the sexual harassment panda is so funny. It's not fun for me when all my guy-ish friends are making jokes about it and I don't get it then those jokes become directed at me even though I know they're just making fun like they always do OHMYGAWSH I WANNA WATCH IT RIGHT NOW. *breath*.
I may be slightly more hyper now.

I'm so hyper I can't spell "Cobra Starship." Why would I want to spell that? I wanted to listen to the song "Send My Love to the Dance Floor I'll See You in Hell (Hey Mister DJ)." This song reminds me of the sixth grade. Woo-hoo. Not really. It's still a good song, though. Too bad I don't have enough room on my iPod to put it on. I need a new one so bad!

I really should go take a shower then sleep. Goodnight.

That's all, folks!
Nova.


erutyjmaeltjmylajgivkchoariy6jgkvwhc,imd,vsomaetymbhz.
OH MY GAWSH. somone slap me. (not really, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment