"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Surprise, Surprise!

"Most guys who sparkle aren't into girls."
I love flair wisdom.

I don't think anyone will ever figure out why a raven is like a writing desk, and if someone has, PLEASE TELL ME! It might drive me insane one day.

People confuse me all the time. Especially boys, they enjoy screwing with my head. Like this one kid I've known for a while, he was talking to me maybe ten minutes ago, and we were really talking. It was about random, I'm-trying-really-hard-to-keep-the-conversation-going crap, but we were really talking. It reminded me of how much I really do like this kid, which scares me. Is my mother right about us? I sure hope not.

I really really really want a Polaroid camera. I especially want this one: http://shop.the-impossible-project.com/shop/cameras/600/ca_one_classic_kit_pge If you buy it for me I will love you forever. I really will. You'll be invited to my college graduation, my wedding, and my funeral. You'll be on my Christmas card list, and if I'm having a party, you're invited. I'm very serious. Seriously.

Oh goodness, why am I encouraging him?

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment