"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm Not as Smart as You Think I Am

Seriously. You may look at my grades and go, "Wow, she's smart," but that's not the case. Sure, I'm above average, but that's it. I'm not a super genius. I don't get high A's, I get normal A's, sometimes with minuses attached. There are many more people who are smarter than me, get better grades, and are in higher classes. If you think I'm oh-so-super-smart then you're wrong. I'm not. I'm just a little above average, and don't try and argue.

2 comments:

  1. sweetie...why on earth do you think that ur not smart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i nevr said tht. i said tht people think im smarter than i actually am.

    ReplyDelete