"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I Have a Lot of Hair

That was the first thing I thought when I looked in the mirror this morning as I was leaving my room. I have a lot of long, blond hair. I am so weird.

Anyway, I wish I could tell you about the service project I just got back from, but I really can't. The thing is, it's mostly a "you had to be there" kind of thing in order to understand. I went to skid row, I learned that there are around three supermarkets in south L.A. I saw homeless people sitting a room watching TV. Watching TV. That may be what hit me the most, and I don't think you'll ever understand what I mean till the people watching TV are sitting less that two feet away from you. It was probably one of the best weekends of my entire life.

Like I said, I can't really tell you more, and now I have a question: When Rachel posts songs on her blog do you listen to them? Hopefully you do, because I'm about to attack you with awesome music.










[the real version is better.]













That is my current playlist. Except there was only one song I couldn't find: Weekend Tongue by Donora. I suggest you find that song and listen. It's awesome.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

ps- post 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment