"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, March 1, 2010

Ferris Bueller

He took a day off, why can't I? Here's to tomorrow.

I've definitely mentioned how much I love Lovedrug. I feel like they sound like Manchester Orchestra, and as you know, I LOVE Manchester Orchestra with a fiery passion that burns deep within my soul. If you haven't had the chance to download the sampler from their (Lovedrug's) new album +/- from http://www.noisetrade.com , do it. Now. Seriously. I'm absolutely in love with all three songs, and they were free! Is there any reason for you NOT to download it? No. I thought not.

I'm going to go get some shut eye. I may be taking a day off tomorrow, but the whole point is for me to get the tired out of my system, which is easier when I get a good nights' sleep.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment