"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just Don't Let Me Down...

So my fingers are sticky and my head is in pain. Why? That darn spray adhesive I'm using for my science board, which is getting closer and closer to being done. Except not really. I'm running out of coloured paper and I still have several things to mount. AND! Joy O joy the printer just ran out of black ink. I really do not like science projects. At all. If I ever become a science teacher, which I won't, I won't allow my students to do one.

Anyway, I'm enjoying some new music. But I don't like resorting to my headphones to get good sound. Sure, I have a speaker, but it's not very good. I want surround sound in my room. Wouldn't that be so cool? It would be, trust me. All I need is an "A" in math.

Me and Ehly are going to surf. We are going to be amazing. You'll all be jealous of our skills. Even me and Ehly will be jealous of us. That's how good we'll be.

Tommy wants a turn. I actually think I should give it to him.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

Oh, and by. The. Way.
In case you haven't seen them yet: http://www.flickr.com/photos/penguinova/

No comments:

Post a Comment