"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Green Light Means Go

I'm starting a new project. What do I mean by this? I'm not sure, but I'll find out eventually, and when I do you'll know. Well, after I'm finished I mean.

But first answer me this in the comments:

Who[qui]?

What[quoi]?

Where[oรน]?

When[quand]?

Why[pourquoi]?

How[comment]?

Feel free to interpret that as you wish.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

(ps, 1901-Phoenix, ILikeYouSoMuchBetterWhenYou'reNaked-IdaMaria, WraithPinnedtotheMistandOtherGames-OfMontreal, StadiumLove-Metric, WeekendTongue-Donora,WhenULoveSomebody-FruitBats, FancyFootwork-Chromeo. listen.)

1 comment:

  1. me, sock, alaska, 40 years ago, because buzz lightyear SAID so, mermaid man's belt--du-uh! *ha*r flip*

    ReplyDelete