"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

i am a tiger

Buttercup is a cool band.

I just realized that I'm a twitter generation. My thought come out in little poetic spurts, not long, thought-out paragraphs like blogs are supposed to be. Which makes you wonder, how substantial is today's thought process that it's getting easier and easier to put our brains into 140 characters?
Or are we getting smarter?
Because there are some things that you can look at and go, "No way can you put that into 140 characters," then someone goes and does exactly that.

Then there are the twitter addicts, also known as tweet whores. If you have a twitter you know how absolutely ANNOYING these people are. No one cares that you're in the parking lot at Target and you can't find a space! Which leads to a final thought: what is the use of Twitter, Facebook, blogs, or social media in general, if they're just going to be overrun by people who don't use those things to their full potential?

Oh thoughts, you run so rampant in my brain.
I think I'm a go play Mario Kart now.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment