"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Super Mario RPG!

There's one thing that I will never forget about the seventh grade. Her name is Teenie, and for almost every single day of that school year we would go to the back of Mrs. Foster's class, sometimes while she was lecturing, and do our secret handshake. It was more a high-five than a handshake, but it was awesome. Eventually we started doing it backwards. That was how we maintained our friendship. Now, though, we have no classes together, and we haven't done our "handshake" in a while. It used to be that I'd wait outside her third period class for her (I had ulterior motives along with the handshake.) Makes me sad. :/


So I just finished a book about this song. It was really good. Now I'm listening to the song, and I really like the song, too.

That's all, folks!
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment