"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, June 4, 2010

Sono Vero?

I know you saw them today, and if you didn't, I feel for you. They were awesome. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, I speak of a band called Sono Vero. Now, I can't tell if it's just hype, or if they're actually good, but I am loving this demo. Reggae is not usually my thing, but this is good. It's almost made me forget about my new New Zealand love affair. You children know I could never forget good music, though. My goodness, I can't wait for an album.

So the dance. You want to hear about it, correct? Most of what I have to say will come in the form of this question: Why on earth would you dance with your butt in someone else's crotch? It doesn't make any sense. Therefore, I did not "freak dance" with my boyfriend, or anybody else for that matter. I did see some strange stuff, though. First of all, if your date is undesirable, don't dance with him, no matter how much you feel compelled to. It was a strange thing to watch. I don't understand.

Other than that, it was so much fun. Mr. Wanmer let me in and nobody else. It was so funny! We're all standing there just waiting to get it. Campbell kept trying to push me forward. I, being a nice, respectable girl, refused. So we were just waiting to get in when Mr. Wanmer pointed at me. I don't recall the exact "conversation," but I'm sure it went something like this:
Mr. W: *points*
Me: Me?
Mr. W: Yup.
Me: Haha okay.
Everyone else: What? You can't let her in! What about her boyfriend? You're going to let her in without him?
Me: heheheh...
Mr. Wanmer is totally getting a picture of a cactus now. No doubt.

I wish I had a video of Sono Vero for you children, but I don't think a YouTube search would be very fruitful. Hm. Oh well.

Goodnight, weasels.
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. SONOO VEROO IS DA MOST IRRIEEE ON THE WESTT COAAASTTT BRAHHHHH

    ReplyDelete