"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, June 17, 2010

HOORAY! for Retro Fall Out Boy

Before I dive into whatever today's blogging shall bring, here's the real link. I know you've all been dying to see it.

Back to what I was saying.
Retro Fall Out Boy! By that I mean Take This to Your Grave. Man, I haven't listened to that album in a while. It's good. All their stuff is good!

Ahaha. I biebered you guys. What fun.

So Campbell's mom is either really into astrology, or I'm crazy. Probably both. At dinner on Wednesday, she was talking about it, and either I'm really out of the loop, or she's really in. Y'know what else is weird? She and Campbell are the same sign, and the fiancée and I are the same sign. WEIRD. Or not. I'm not into all that pseudoscience, obviously.

I've decided I should probably start setting my alarm, so that I don't wake up at 1 o'clock like I did today. (I was up till 2 watching Doctor Who...) Tomorrow I'm going to try 9. Hopefully that's a nice time to get up to start a day of doing nothing. Woo! Summer is so boring when you have nothing to do and nobody to text and no wheels and no money. I hope my iPod comes tomorrow... I'll be messing around with that for at least an hour I hope.

I love this song. "Homesick at Space Camp." Go listen to it!

I'm going to stop now. My computer is being rather slow today.

G'night, weasels.
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment