"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hey You! Yea, You With the Tumblr!

I know I already have a Flickr, but the concept of having a website specifically for my photography has always been intriguing. So, I decided to get a Tumblr for it. Yes, I know I already had something on Blogger, but I didn't like it. Not. At. All.

Anyway, here's my Tumblr. For those of you with said blogging platforms, please follow me. Reblog me. Recommend me. (If you don't know how to do that, theres a button on the top that says "Directory." On that page there's another button.) I know I'm just asking you to shamelessly promote me, but hey, I gotta get my name out there somehow.

Now for real things. I've had kind of a nasty cold, lately, and it's gotten to the hacking up a lung point. Every time my throat starts goin' at it, I get freaked out because I've heard so many stories of people breaking ribs because they coughed so hard. I was thinking about it today, and I think it would be cool to break a rib. Yea, I know that sounds crazy, but I kind of just want to have the experience of it, y'know?

No. You don't. You all think I'm crazy for wanting to break a rib. One day someone's going to take what I say too far and call the cops on me.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment