"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Bro-Am Time, Once Again.

Ah, the Bro-Am. It's the best day on the Lizabethan Calendar. Seriously. This year's was no exception. Waking up at six in the morning, seeing friends that you haven't seen for months, the pictures upon pictures that are taken, the surfing, and, most of all, the music.

The music is always the best part, especially Switchfoot's set. (Duh.) This year's lineup was amazing, though. It included The Almost and OK Go.

Wait, those are the guys who made that video with the treadmills, right?
Yup. They were awesome.

Man, I suck at writing. Here's one of the songs they played at the Bro-Am. (Beware, it's out of tune.)


That's all for now, folks! I'm going to go watch the treadmill video.
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment