"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here Comes the Latest Heartbreak

I have more music for you.

First is the song that must have been the single of the week last week. Turns out I missed last week. Normally, this wouldn't be so bad except that the song is SO GOOD. Listen.


This next song is from somewhere awesome. New Zealand. Like, they don't even sell the music for this band in our iTunes store. I had to travel to the New Zealand iTunes store to search for it. Turns out this song is on the debut album that isn't out yet. Fun.

Anyway. The song is super awesome, and they sound like MGMT! Always a good time there.

That's all for now, my little weasels!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment