"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Doctor Who!

So I finally saw Doctor Who! Due to the fact that I have to go sleep now, I will only say a few things about the episode:

1. I will never look at statues the same way again.
2. I can't blink right.
3. I like that series' doctor.

If you want to watch that episode, it's right here.

Goodnight, weasels!
Nova.

By the way- for those of you who watch the episode, PLEASE refrain from posting spoilers in the chat box. We want other people to have fun watching it, too.

EDIT: So apparently the link to the episode was broken. I've fixed it now so everything's all good. :D

1 comment:

  1. The episode is called Blink. I recommended it to Lizabeth muahahaha

    ReplyDelete