"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Days Past

I am back at school. Yes! (Not really. haha) [Well, sorta.] So anyway, I'm at school. For the most part, my schedule is awesome. First thing in the morning I have to head on over to the high school to learn me some French. That's right, French. It's awesome. I love my teacher, and I have one of my best friends in there with me. Next I have science. The teacher is really pretty. Second is dance, which I haven't officially been to yet. I just got switch(foot)ed into there 5th period. Then I have U.S. History. Heh. I LOVE calling it history. It makes me feel so old. Then I get a FREE PERIOD! Right now I'm TAing in one of my teachers from last year's classes. It's so much fun. Fifth: Language Arts Accl. I don't like it. The teacher told us that the only difference between this class and the regular one is that we do more work. It sucks. Finally I have math. The teacher is super nice and fun. I like him.
And THAT is my schedule.

I was going to type about something else but i forgot.
OH!
The search is on! Mess of Me, Switchfoot's new single, is out there! They are hiding copies of it all over the world, and I got one! I plan to hide it tomorrow. If you want a chance at finding it, czech out my twitter in the sidebar at 7 AM PST for the deets. OR go on twitter and search @switchfoot or #messofme for locations in your area. If there are none near you (which I highly doubt) just @reply to them or direct message them or something. I'm sure they'll give you one to go hide somewhere. ;]

That's it for today I do believe. Czech back another day for more updates on me.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. Yay French!

    And TAing rocks. I TA'ed for a teacher second half of my 7th grade year and was office TA my 8th grade year. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete