"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fake Your Own Death

I like that song. I should listen to it more.

Anyway, my cousins are here. Good or bad? I don't quite know. What I do know is that I passed up an oppurtunity to sleep over at my friends house to stay at mine and be with them. I'm confused. I guess it's good, if you take out getting ducks and shoes thrown at me. Hm.

I hide a copy of Mess of Me yesterday! If you're interested in acquiring it go to Peninsula High School in Palos Verdes, California (by long beach) and pick it up in the wall near the bottom of the stairs by room S53. If I were you, I would NOT pass this up. That song is gold.

So, Kentucky Grilled Chicken? I thought it was called KFC. I see a difference there. If I wanted grilled chicken, I would go to El Polo Loco. But I don't want grilled chicken or fried chicken, so I go to neither place. But does KFC's expanded menu options mean they are losing buisness? Ooooooo. Poor KFC. The health food craze must really be getting to them.

I was quoted. www.calgflamez.blogspot.com Czech the most recent post. Go me!

See ya,
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment