"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Seriously?

So I began this post serveral weeks ago. It is a rant. Today I felt the need to rant about something again, so I shall finish this post.

Today I experienced the after effects of something I can't stand: gossip. I mean seriously, why can't you stick your face in your own business? What on earth is so interesting about mine? If you have beef with me say it to my face. Don't let me hear it third hand from someone I've talked to maybe 4 or 5 time in my life. Its just not cool. Especially if whatever someone is saying about someone else is bad. Their mistakes and faults are theirs alone. Telling someone that hardly knows them is wrong.

Which brings me to my next point: drama. Is it really necessary? No, it isn't. I actually have a friend who says she FEEDS off drama. Uhm, no. All drama does is tear relationships apart and crush people. To say it's a good thing would be lying. It really just pisses my off. 'Nuff said.

Next on the agenda is immature people and the technology age. Dear teenage children in the digital age, why can't you just talk to each other in person? Don't get me wrong here, I find texting a lot easier than actually talking. BUT. I still love having face-to-face conversations. Which means that I like people to tell me things in person, not post it on a blog or in a chatbox, if you have something to say, say it to my face. Don't post it on facebook then sit back and wait for what's going to happen next. Not cool.

That's about it I suppose. I feel all ranted out. You now know my various opinions. I hope that's why you come to this blog in the first place.

That's all, folks!
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment