"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Friday, September 11, 2009

The Best Macaroni I Have Ever Eaten.

mI just ate it. It was crazy good. Why? Unsalted butter. I had never thought there was a use for unsalted butter, but now I do. Normally, when I make macaroni, I put in salted butter. This time, though, I read the box and it said UNsalted. So I did. It was, like the title says, the best macaroni I had ever eaten.

Anyway, onto things of real importance. Actually, I can't really do that because I haven't really thought anything important. I can say, though, that the last few days have been tumultuous. You know this is true because I just used "tumultuous." Haha. I know how to use that word because I used it in my essay in a spurt of geniusness. Go me.

I think that's the end of today's adventure. (for this post, not me. ;] )

See ya,
Nova.

1 comment:

  1. I want macaroni so much now. Hmm. I shall make some for supper tonight if my mother doesn't make something else. Although, I don't think we have unsalted butter.

    ReplyDelete