"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Sunday, August 30, 2009

More on Facebook.

So I've done more thinking. This time about texting and IMing. When doing said things, it's hard to know what tone of voice the other person is using. You also can't see their body language. I try to put as much of my tone of voice as I can into what I'm saying. Other people, though, I can't tell as easily. Is that an "ok" ok? Or an "ok!" ok? People should talk to each other on the phone or face-to-face more often. The one problem I find with talking to people on the phone though, are awkward silences. I am DEATHLY afraid of them. It kind of annoys me how afraid of them I are. *sigh*

I'm done for now. I made more video messages today. If you want to watch them, czech out my YouTube. And if you do watch them, you're a creeper. heh.

See ya,
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment