"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, September 28, 2009

An Inability to Be.

Hello. I haven't posted in a while, so I'll fill you in on me. House was amazing, and by that I mean the season premiere. Right now I'm watching episode #2. It's called Epic Fail. I LOVE it. House is cooking. Cooking!
In other news, my birthday was on Saturday. I got a bass guitar, a CAMERA, and a book about House. Heh. No music though. Which is why I have created a list of CDs I want if you would like to get me one. In the meantime I'm going to go buy a bunch of said CDs.
I think that's all you need to know. I apologize for the short post, but I really have nothing to say. I'll talk to ya when I'm interesting then.

See ya,
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment