"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, September 7, 2009

Smilies!

I have a friend, Lee. She has a blog much like mine. She has a Chatbox much like mine. BUT. There is a difference. Her Chatbox has AWESOME smilies. So I asked her how she got them. And she told me. So I now present to you a list of all the commands you can enter into my Chatbox to get NOT LAME smilies!

:)
:lol:
B)
:D
:happy:
:ph43r:
:P
;)
:huh:
:wub:
<_<
:gaspeth:
:gwenstefani:
:duh:
:OMG:
:droool:
:/
:(
:yay:
:lezpaulplz:
:cry:
>:(
:shifty:
:eh:
:blueplaid:
:noway:
:HUGZ!:
:guitar:
:jumpjump:

The only one I kept the same is ;) Quite frankly, the LOBH-version of the winking smiley is weird. FYI, I will NOT tell you which is which. You'll just have to type some into the box and see for yourself.

That's all, folks!
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment