"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, October 12, 2009

Tomorrow's Just a Song Away

Song Away by Hockey is this weeks music video of the week this week. It gets replaced tomorrow so be sure to go download while you have the chance. The main reason I mentioned that video though is not because it's a good song (which it is) but because it's so insightful. Or, I really don't know how to describe it. You need to listen to the song to get the full effect. And it's not that I'm completely in love with it, it just hit a nerve. Not really hit, more like brushed. The kind where you turn around to look to see if someone bumped into you. I guess that's it.

In other music related news; I am downloading things like crazy. I think I'm currently up to
Forget and Not Slow Down - Relient K
Swoon - Silversun Pickups
The Bird and the Bee Sides - Relient K
Absence - Paper Route
Plans - Death Cab For Cutie
The Resistance - Muse
Transatlanticism - Death Cab For Cutie
We Have Cause to Be Uneasy - Wild Sweet Orange
I'm really liking all of them, but I think this may just be a music overload, you know? I need time to associate myself properly with all of the songs and records and bands separately. While I have previous relations with some bands, each record is always different. I'll probably be listening to all these albums in a single playlist for a while, though, so I may be able to handle it. Also, I can't forget all the single songs I bought. But I won't mention those.

That seems to be enough for today. I'm going to go take my picture for Reflections.

That's all, folks!
Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment