"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Like I Said Before,

I LOVE being ignored. Really. It's one of my favorite past times, you know. When I wake up in the morning, I think to myself, "I would love to get ignored today. That would be just fantastic." When I go to sleep at night I think to myself, "I hope I get ignored tomorrow!" The thing is though, I don't think I strike people as a person who needs much attention. I think people pass me off as one of those people who can take care of themselves with no outside influence, and while I can take care of myself, I'd like some people to show they care. Why? Because I'm a person, and people need other people. There is a level of interaction that needs to go on that isn't. I do things that I want to have attention brought to, and I want people to see what I can do. One of those things being my pictures. Another being this blog right here. Last but not least, my singing.
I love to sing, and I believe I have a voice. What angers me is when people don't recognize this. Not because someone has a better voice, but because they happen to have an emotional bias. Keep your relationship out of your music. That isn't where it belongs. Just because you are head-over-heels in love with her doesn't mean everything she does is perfect. Now get over yourself and your biases, because if you don't I won't be able to stand for it or you anymore.
And about my blog, I take pride in the mature and rational way I talk. Also the organized way I post and how you can tell I honestly thought this through. But who cares if I have something important to say? As long as people like you more and think you're more interesting.

I have to go to sleep now.

That's all, folks.
Nova.

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...r u talking about "them" with the whole music/rltnshps thing? b/c i just found out what's going on with that whole deal and ur post magically made sense. lOl

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i guess. i feel like i really need to go rough him up a bit so he knows he's being stupid. but then again, he wouldnt listen. shes clouded his mind like all the fog around here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! that's rlly funny cuz mama huben was talking about how crappy the fog is...and yeah it kinda is. i almost brought that up with her, btw. she can sing, but so can u. the difference is that her bf is IN the band, so that makes it a little bit harder for u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grahhhh....why has this week been fueled by drama? i seriously disfavor the results of this week. so many little things all colliding and sadly, i've heard all five (six?) sides of the same issues!!!

    ReplyDelete