"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello Hurricane

I love making t-shirts. Mostly it's just tye-die, but today I'm making a Hello Hurricane t-shirt! It's going to be amazingly awesome.

So today I went to Staples. It was pretty fun, considering we were shopping for school supplies. I got a box thing with drawers for me to put all my paper things in that I haven't bothered to throw away. Doing this brought a thought to my mind, "I am a pack rat." That thought is ENTIRELY true. I have every letter my mom has ever sent me at camp, and every manual I've ever gotten at camp. All the way to my very first year I ever went. I need to learn to throw stuff away. My goodness.

Alrighty then. That is all I have to say today. Please enjoy this video I made for my friend Jeanna:

No comments:

Post a Comment