"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Monday, July 12, 2010

Respect

Let's face it. I'm dehydrated. It's true. The worst part is that if I wanted to, I could get up and get myself a glass of water.

I haven't gotten up yet.

If one of you lovely people were telling someone who doesn't know about yours truely, and that was how you were describing me, lazy, that person would- right off the bat- not respect me.

I've been thinking about respect some, lately. Mostly just today, though. I have this one friend that, I have realized, I'm losing total respect for. Now, you have to understand, this guy is the guy. The one everybody wants to be and everybody hates, but everybody loves at the same time. It's so annoying! Yet, he's one of my best friends.

Like I said, he's losing my respect. There's this thing that he's gotten into that just changes him. He's not the same when he's with this thing. Most people, if you told them about his thing, would wonder how on earth that could be a bad thing for him, but it is.

Don't get me wrong, I still love this kid. It's just I hate how two-faced he's starting to become. (I know two-faced may sound kind of harsh, but do you have a better way to describe someone who acts one way sometimes and then completely different the rest of the time?)

I have to go to sleep now, children. Do I not finish thoughts I start a lot?

Here's six things you thought you knew about but apparently were wrong.
(It's funny.)

Goodnight,
Nova.

4 comments:

  1. I actually knew most of the stuff they said in that article...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew about the Greek statues thing. yay for art class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol egyptians must have been soooo OCD if their pyramids were WHITE in a desert!!!! can u imagine cleaning those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur talking about....whom?

    ReplyDelete