"If sweet death should ever conquer me, let me know, boys, let me know. If you hear him coming, won't you let me flee? Let me go, boys, let me go."

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Austin: So. I hear you like mudkipz?

Me: Those are the silly fishes that go on land.
Austin: Yea, haha. That's a really funny way to put it.
Me: Silly fish, they belong in water. Don't they know anything?
Austin: This is why you're my friend.
Me: 'Cause I talk about mudkipz in an interesting way?
Austin: Yea.
Me: Makes sense.
Austin: You're funny.
Me: I aim to please.


Do you remember Randy and Lola? The other day I thought of another scene involving those two. Unfortunately, I forgot it. Hmph. Oh well. I'll remember it eventually hopefully.

Now to figure out how to do a new layout. I want a new one!

Goodnight, weasels.
Nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment